Friday, April 17, 2009

Kathy Ireland(Model and Entrepreneur)



Being a swimsuit model featured on the cover of magazines like sports illustrated and for being a successful entrepreneur and CEO of " kathy ireland Worldwide".

1.Don't just work for the money..that will bring only limited satisfaction.

2.I work with wonderful people who support me. And , my beliefs are that the business needs to serve the family rather thaen family serve the business.

3.I have learned so many things and a lot of things i have learned the hard way. I look at failure as education in that respect I'm very well educated.

4.I have to say I have made mistakes, and been humbled many , many times.But you know what? it's never too late to learn.

5.My family gave me values that have sustained me through situations that would challenge any person. My personel relationship with the Lod inspires me in all I do.

.............By Dhanasekar

References
1.Kathy ireland biography
2.Multi billion doller books by wonder land books