Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mary kay ash



Creating a cosmetics empire and empowering other women to succeed.
1. Sandwich every bit of criticism between two thick layers of praise.
2.Don't limit yourself.Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. you can go as far as your mind lets you. what you believe, remember, you can achieve.
3.We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives.if you don't know where you are aiming, you don't have goal.
4.The greatest pollution problem we face today is negativity. Eliminate the negative attitude and believe you can do anything.replace if I can, I hope, maybe with I can, I will, I must.
5.Criticize the act, not the person.
6.Every silver lining has a cloud.
7.Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, 'Make me feel important.'Never forget this message when working with people.
8.Everyone wants to be appreciated , so if you appreciate someone, don't keep it a secret.
9.There are two things people want more then sex and money... recognition and praise.
10.Every failure, obstacle or hardship is an opportunity is disguise. success in many cases is failure turned inside out.
11.I believe that most successful people are ordinary people with extraordinary determination.

- mary kay ash

No comments: